2005 Audi a 4 1.8 q cabrolet is one of the best cars in the market but it had some issues. In this article we are going to discuss some of the key problems raised in 2005 Audi A4 1 8 q cabrolet.
Maintaining Your Audi A4
To be perfectly honest, Audi’s maintenance will be expensive like any other high end German Car. Mostly because Audi uses very high quality parts that are very expensive too. However, maintenance is really never unexpected. Most frequently encountered problems in Audi A4 1 8 q cabriolet are as follows.
Common Problems With 2005 Audi A4 1 8 Q Cabriolet
• Most of the issues were related to coolant system and evaporation system. This occurs in the reservoir and also might have problems with floaters.
• Major issues are experienced with ignition Coils due to which the car starts to shake and feel stern without any reason.
• Lots of problems with chrome parts. Chrome is a material which naturally oxidizes. This is even worse if the chrome parts are placed on the car for the aesthetic reasons like a chrome window trim. These small problems are not covered with the guarantee and can be pretty annoying for the owners.
• Lights have issues. Changing of the light bulb was frequently reported by many owners after only 35 thousand miles.
• Transmission problem was also seen in numerous cars of this model.
These were some of the most commonly encountered problems in 2005 Audi a4 1 8 q cabriolet, but these are not to be seen on latest generation A4.